In the Marvel Universe there exists a team of superheroes who are joined together with one simple mission in mind: save humanity. Among this misfit super group is Iron Man (a.k.a. Tony Stark), an ingenious billionaire who built a powered suit of armor that he wears to fight evil villains.
However, you don't have to be Iron Man to build this 3D Iron Man IV Model Kit. All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct highly intelligent powered suit that fits right on your bookshelf, or in the palm of your hand. This authentic replica is cut from a twelve centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-your-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring this intricate model to life. Oh, and it comes with step-by-step illustrated instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
Avengers Iron Man IV Model Kit features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Recommended for children aged 14 years and older.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Simply pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes, on average, thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
- Includes illustrated instructions.
- No glue or solder required.
- Please note: this is an advanced model, so it is not recommended for beginners.
Design: Iron Man IV.