Did you think that Mother Earth was the only brilliant engineer and creator of the creatures on our planet?
Not any more! All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little piece of nature that fits right on your bookshelf – or in your hand. These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-you-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring to life dinosaurs, scorpions, dragonflies and more, all with step-by-step instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
Put together a replica model from Metal Works, and get up close and personal with the fascinating prehistoric creatures of our world!
Dinosaur Stegosaurus Skeleton Model features:
- Suitable for ages fourteen and above.
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.