You don't have to be an engineer to recreate some of the most fabulous vehicles and architecture humankind has ever built.
All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little
piece of history that fits right on your bookshelf - or in your hand.
These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven
centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces
incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-you-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains
between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring to life
helicopters, aeroplanes and pirate ships, all with step-by-step
instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
A distant relative of the harpsichord, the Grand Piano is a variant of the pianoforte, and is designed with a key board that can cover a range of more than seven octaves. With three foot pedals that can change the sound of the keys in many ways, plus a horizontal frame and strings, this iconic instrument can be found in music halls worldwide.
Put together a replica model from Metal Works, and bring this majestic instrument to life.
Grand Piano features:
- Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
Average Size: 11cm.