You don't have to be an engineer to recreate some of the most fabulous vehicles and architecture humankind has ever built.
All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little piece of history that fits right on your bookshelf - or in your hand. These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-you-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring to life helicopters, aeroplanes and pirate ships, all with step-by-step instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
Seeing the iconic Himeji Castle usually means a trip to Japan a few (thousand) dollars down, but now you can experience Japan’s finest in your own home! This Himeji Castle Model Kit is a stunning miniature replication of the original – simply pop out the pieces and put them together!
Himeji Castle Model Kit features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Suitable for ages fourteen and older.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
Average Size: 12cm.