You don't have to be an engineer to recreate some of the most fabulous vehicles and architecture humankind has ever built.
All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little piece of history that fits right on your bookshelf - or in your hand. These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Most famously known as the war ship used by the pirate Blackbeard, the Queen Anne's Revenge is one of the most iconic ships in history. With the ICONX Queen Anne's Revenge Model Kit, you can create a replica of this very ship four yourself, using over 50 laser-cut steel pieces. Simply slot the pieces together to bring the legendary ship to life, all with step-by-step instructions so that you don't get lost along the way!
ICONX Queen Anne's Revenge features:
- Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the 50 pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Includes a pair of tweezers to assist with assembly and instructions.
Individual Sheet Dimensions: 23cm x 11cm.