You don't have to be an engineer to recreate some of the most fabulous vehicles and architecture humankind has ever built.
All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct a little piece of history that fits right on your bookshelf - or in your hand. These authentic, museum quality replicas are each cut from an eleven centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-you-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring to life helicopters, aeroplanes and pirate ships, all with step-by-step instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
Inspired by NASA's twin rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, which were launched separately in 2003, and landed on Mars the following year, the rovers made important discoveries about wet environments on the ancient Red Planet that may have been favourable for supporting microbial life. Although Spirit ceased to communicate with Earth five years ago, Opportunity continues its work on Mars.
Put together a replica model from Metal Works, and take a journey through space and time!
Mars Rover Model features:
- Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes on average thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Silver edition - includes two sheets.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
Average Size: 11cm.