A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory
against the evil Galactic Empire.
The freedom of the galaxy, and the welfare of its people lies in your hands. With this Star Wars AT-AT Model Kit, you can (excuse our language) be rid of the rebel scum
that has plagued the galaxy for centuries. Because someone has to be the bad guy...
You don't have to be an engineer of the Galactic Empire to build this 3D model kit. All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct an advanced combat vehicle that fits right on your bookshelf, or in the palm of your hand. This authentic replica is cut from a twelve centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-your-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring this intricate model to life. Oh, and it comes with step-by-step illustrated instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
May the force be with you!
Star Wars AT-AT Model Kit features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Recommended for children aged 14 years and older.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Simply pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes, on average, thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
- Includes illustrated instructions.
- No glue or solder required.
Assembled Dimensions: 15cm (w) x 8cm (h) x 4cm (d).