In a fictional universe, there is a species of living robots that originated from the distant world of Cybertron. This species is able to transform into vehicles, machinery, weapans and even animals.
However, not all of these robots are good, and the evil Decepticons are plotting to conquer Earth. It's up to the Autobots to rise to the challenge and protect humankind from the evil Decepticons. Who will win? Only you know...
You don't have to be Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, to build this 3D model kit. All you need is a Laser Cut Model from Metal Works to construct highly intelligent Transformer that fits right on your bookshelf, or in the palm of your hand. This authentic replica is cut from a twelve centimetre piece of steel using laser technology, which produces incredible detail that will simply astound you.
Each build-your-own model is popped out of its metal sheet, and contains between eight to twelve pieces. Just slot them together to bring this intricate model to life. Oh, and it comes with step-by-step illustrated instructions so that you don't get lost along the way.
Autobots, transform and roll out!
Transformers Megatron Model Kit features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Recommended for children aged 14 years and older.
- Made from thin, laser-cut steel for attentive detail.
- Simply pop the pieces from the steel sheet to begin construction.
- Each piece slots together and takes, on average, thirty minutes to construct a full model.
- Needle nose pliers are recommended when putting this model together.
- Includes illustrated instructions.
- No glue or solder required.
Assembled Dimensions: 4.5cm x 5cm x 9.5cm.