Cradle your baby in safety and comfort, with a plush headrest from Mije.
The cradling design of a Mije headrest allows your baby to move his or her head around without restriction or discomfort, so they won’t even know it’s there, and it can be used at any time baby is positioned on their back in cots, playing on the floor, riding in their pram or even in their car seat.
But it’s not just comfortable: the shape-recalling memory foam of this velvety-soft headrest has a special job to do. As your baby grows, it helps to prevent a flat spot from forming on your baby’s head, to stop one from worsening, or to correct one that has already formed, up until the age of four months.
It’s just one less thing to worry about when you’re a new parent. And when your little one grows up, joins a heavy metal band and decides to shave all his or her hair off onstage in front of thousands of screaming fans, there’ll be no nasty skull-related revelations to worry about.
Baby Head Rest features:
- Suitable for babies aged between 0 - 4 months.
- Developed in Australia to assist in the prevention and correction of Flat Head Syndrome.
- Made of memory foam with a cotton exterior.
- Do not use the headrest if your baby can roll from front to back.
- Spot clean recommended,
- The Baby-Head-Rest is recommended for use from newborn until baby is 4 months of age or has begun to roll. It should only be used while baby is on his or her back.
Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 3cm.