What was your favourite song when you were in Year Two? Or your favourite book in Year Four? How did you travel to school in Year Eight? And where’s your Year Eleven class photo?
Make sure your child will never
forget the time they spent at school. The My School Days Scrapbook is the perfect place to store photos and record their experiences from their formative years – so they’ll be safe forever.
Inside, there’s a special double page for each school year, with plenty of space to write in your child’s height, address, teacher, likes, dislikes and more. As they get older, they can complete these entries themselves – creating a wonderful collection of early thoughts, ambitions and memories which they will return to again and again!
An heirloom in the making, My School Days will become a unique record of all the excitement and joy of your child’s life at school.
- Designed in Australia.
- Presented in a ring-bound folder.
- New, third edition includes pages for your child’s years before school.
- Covers every year of your child’s education, from preschool to year twelve.
- Every second page is a pocket, so you can store photos, artwork and report cards for that year inside.
- Pages at the back of the book let you record your child’s memories, excursions and camps, family holidays and more.
Dimensions: 28 x 31 x 5.5cm.