MiniJumbuk’s story is a proud one. In a world where many Australian producers of manchester have shut up shop and moved overseas, MiniJumbuk has stood the test of time and continues to produce their range of woollen bedding in Naracoorte, South Australia.
Using wool locally sourced from the Limestone Coast, MiniJumbuk has perfected the art of locally made, hand-finished quilts, pillows, protectors and more. In fact, MiniJumbuk love wool so much, they packed four layers
of the stuff into their Deluxe Wool Mattress Topper, made in Australia for Aussie sleepers.
This Mattress Topper's four-layered design aims to reduce aches in the body, supporting your back while also regulating body temperature for a more rejuvenated you come morning. Its low-allergy layers consist of wool fleece, a cushioning wool blend fill, pure cotton fill and a cotton casing –
a combination of fabrics that make this Mattress Topper ideal for summer and
Deluxe King Mattress Topper features:
- Made in Australia with Australian wool.
- Four-layer design includes 400gsm wool fleece, 200gsm cushioning wool blend fill, 200gsm pure cotton fill, and cotton casing.
- Reversible for summer and winter.
- Regulates body temperature.
- Provides pain relief by supporting the back.
- Increases the comfort of your mattress.
- Naturally low allergy.
- Machine wash and tumble dry or dry clean.
Dimensions: 183cm x 203cm.