What does our fair country of Australia and MiniJumbuk have in common?
Well, lots of things! Jumbuck is our country’s slang for sheep, and was brought to most people’s attention by
our national anthem
the famous bush ballad Waltzing Matilda
. Now, everyone knows that sheep produce wool, and MiniJumbuk use that wool to create some beautiful manchester. Do you see where we’re going here?
MiniJumbuk is as Aussie as our nation’s strange slang for sheep, and proudly makes their Dreamers range of quilts for kids in Australia using wool and cotton grown and processed locally. Designed to provide a healthier and more restful sleep for kids, these quilts regulate body temperature with their 80% wool, 20% polyester fill, and are finished in a high-quality 300 thread count cotton casing.
Suitable for regular washing and low allergy, these quilts will help your child get the rest they truly need.
Dreamers Wool Rich Double Quilt For Kids features:
- Made in Australia with Australia wool.
- Filled with 80% 325gsm wool, and 20% polyester.
- 300 thread count fine cotton casing.
- Gently regulates your child's body temperature throughout the night for a more restful sleep.
- Low allergy: approved by the National Asthma Council Australia as part of its Sensitive Choice program.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
Dimensions: 180cm x 210cm.