What does our fair country of Australia and MiniJumbuk have in common?
Well, lots of things! Jumbuck is our country’s slang for sheep,
and was brought to most people’s attention by
our national anthem
the famous bush ballad Waltzing Matilda
. Now, everyone knows that sheep produce wool, and MiniJumbuk use
that wool to create some beautiful manchester. Do you see where we’re going here?
MiniJumbuk is as Aussie as our nation’s strange slang for sheep, and proudly makes their Dreamers range of pillows for kids in Australia using wool and cotton grown and processed locally. These pillows allow your child’s face and skin to breathe naturally, which encourages an undisturbed and healthier sleep. Filled with a blend of 60% wool and 40% polyester for just the right amount of loft, these pillows are also safe to machine wash and are approved by the National Asthma Council Australia.
Dreamers Wool Rich Pillow For Kids features:
- Made in Australia with Australia wool.
- Filled with 60% wool, and 40% polyester.
- Cotton pillow casing.
- Allows your child's skin and face to breathe for a healthier sleep.
- Low loft.
- Low allergy: approved by the National Asthma Council Australia as part of its Sensitive Choice program.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
Dimensions: 65cm (l) x 44cm (w).