MiniJumbuk’s story is a proud one. In a world where many Australian producers of manchester have shut up shop and moved overseas, MiniJumbuk has stood the test of time and continues to produce their range of woollen bedding in Naracoorte, South Australia.
Using wool locally sourced from the Limestone Coast, MiniJumbuk has perfected the art of locally made, hand-finished quilts, pillows, protectors and more. Their Thermal Wool Quilts are their warmest yet, filled with 500gsm wool and surrounded by a superfine cotton casing.
Ideal for keeping the heat in during winter, this luxurious quilt regulates the body’s natural sleeping temperature throughout the night, keeping you relaxed and comfortable – which means a more rejuvenated you come morning!
Thermal Wool Queen Quilt features:
- Made in Australia with Australian wool.
- Insulating 500gsm wool fill is ideal for colder climates and homes.
- Wool is an insulating, natural fibre that helps to maintain the body's temperature while sleeping, for a healthier and more restful sleep.
- 500 thread count superfine cotton casing.
- Naturally low allergy – ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
Dimensions: 210cm x 210cm.