What does our fair country of Australia and MiniJumbuk have in common?
Well, lots of things! Jumbuck is our country’s slang for sheep, and was brought to most people’s attention by
our national anthem
the famous bush ballad Waltzing Matilda
. Now, everyone knows that sheep produce wool, and MiniJumbuk use that wool to create some beautiful manchester. Do you see where we’re going here?
MiniJumbuk is as Aussie as our nation’s strange slang for sheep, and
proudly makes their range of pillow and mattress protectors in Australia
using wool and cotton grown and processed locally. This Ultra Wool Pillow Protector is ideal for people with asthma or allergy concerns, as it’s filled with natural wool filling that also happens to make your favourite pillow even more comfortable! Its quilted cotton casing also complements this pillow protector’s ability to regulate your body temperature, so it’s ideal for foam and latex pillows that just too warm.
Ultra Wool Pillow Protector features:
- Made in Australia with Australian wool.
- 200gsm wool filling.
- Quilted pure cotton casing.
- Allows the face and skin to breathe naturally.
- Regulates and maintains an even sleeping temperature.
- Perfect foam and latex pillows that feel too warm.
- Low allergy – ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
Dimensions: 45cm x 70cm (standard pillow size).