What does our fair country of Australia and MiniJumbuk have in common?
Well, lots of things! Jumbuck is our personal slang for sheep, and was brought to most people’s attention by
our national anthem
the famous bush ballad Waltzing Matilda. Now, everyone knows that sheep produce wool, and MiniJumbuk use that wool to create some beautiful bedding. Do you see where we’re going here?
MiniJumbuk is as Aussie as our nation’s strange slang, and proudly makes their range of Wattle Pillows in Australia using wool and polyester filling. As they are local, they understand the discomfort that comes with trying to sleep in the summer heat. Say goodbye to feverish dreams and frustration, because the wool-rich Wattle Pillow is ideal for the warm weather.
With these pillows you can remain comfortable in your bed, without feeling as though your neck is straining on a solid pillow. They are also low allergy and breathable, with a cotton sateen cover, so can remain cool and dry while you sleep.
Rug up with MiniJumbuk this winter, and be as jolly as the famous swagman.
Wattle Pillow 2 Piece Set features:
- Made in Australia.
- Made from 60% Australian wool and 40% polyester filling.
- Cover is made from soft cotton sateen to allow your skin breathe and keeping your face cool and dry.
- Wool-rich filling offers support for your neck and back.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Presented as a set of two pillows in a carry bag, with a rope handle and a zipper closure.
- Machine washable.
- Tumble dry recommended.
Dimensions: Standard pillow size.