Spooky scary skeletons, send shivers down your spine!
While some people may think that the human body is sort of gross and
strange, it’s actually fascinating! For example, did you know that
bodies actually give off a tiny amount of light? And that your left lung
is 10% smaller than your right?
Kids can discover these facts and many more with a Miniland Human Anatomy Set. Complete with an outer “skin” (the clear shell), vital organs and skeleton, this set introduces kids from the age of eight to the weird and fun side of the human body. It also makes for a detailed working tool for primary school teachers, or a fascinating guide for independent learners.
Accompanied by an information booklet to assist learning, this high-quality model is just what the doctor ordered.
Human Anatomy Set features:
- Recommended for ages 8 to 14.
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from plastic and painted in realistic colours.
- Made up of 45 pieces, including removable organs, a skeleton to assemble, and an outer "skin" layer.
- Easy assembly is suitable for kids.
- Includes illustrated instruction manual.