Playtime is a fundamental activity during childhood. That’s why Miniland Educational design and manufacture toys to fill both play and learning time, and toys that can be used as learning tools by parents and teachers.
Miniland Educational’s collection of educational toys include everything from dolls to stacking blocks to activity mats, and are designed to help your little one develop their motor skills, cognitive thinking skills and social awareness.
A classic yet creative learning game, Miniland’s Pegs Mosaics Game will keep little hands busy for hours. With 160 plastic pegs in different colours - red, yellow, green and blue - your child will be required to decorate the plastic base with their pegs, using the six included cardboard sheets as a guide. It's easy to use, and will provide endless hours of entertainment. Your child might even decide to become a bit of a creative renegade and create mosaic designs from their own imagination. And when they are done they can simply store the contents inside the handy Miniland cardboard suitcase for neat storage.
Miniland Educational – it’s where fun and education play.
Pegs Mosaics Game features:
- Suitable for children aged 3 to 6 years.
- Not suitable for children under the age of three years.
- Designed in the USA.
- Pegs made from durable plastic in different colours - yellow, green, red and blue.
- Includes six colourful cardboard sheets to decorate with your pegs.
- Inset your peg into the corresponding position on the included board.
- Presented in a Miniland cardboard suitcase with a carry handle for compact storage.
- Helps to develop your child’s visuomotor coodination, creativity, spatial orientation and colour recognition.
160 x 1.5cm Pegs.
6 x Boards - 29.5 x 20.5cm.
Plastic Base – 30cm x 21cm.
Suitcase - 31cm (w) x 22cm (h) x 4.5cm (d).