Since its establishment in 1929, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York has been heralded as one of the most influential modern art museums in the world, with highly famed pieces from the likes of Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali and Claude Monet, just to name a few, to have been exhibited there.
MoMA has played a vital role in developing and collecting modernist art, with their collections offering an overview of modern and contemporary works of architecture, painting, sculpture, photography, electronic media, and more.
Put the fly swatter away! That is NOT a gigantic fly on your wall, it's a clever clock by Taiwanese designer, Yenwen Tseng. By altering the proportions and placement of the clock hands, Tseng has created a wall clock that, at certain moments when the two oversized hands interact, resembles a fly crawling on the wall. Add an eclectic, modern touch to your home with the Fly On The Wall Clock.
With all proceeds from MoMA products sold going directly back into the museum’s programs, you will have a hand in preserving history, while enjoying a piece of functional art for many more years to come.
Fly On The Wall Clock features:
- An original design by Taiwanese designer Yenwen Tseng, exclusively for the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Made from aluminium.
- A wall clock with two oversizes hands that interact inseparably, resembling a fly crawling on the wall.
- Requires 1 x AA battery (not included).
- All proceeds from the sale of MoMa products goes directly back into the museum’s programs.
- Presented in a MoMA gift box.
Dimensions: 35cm (h) x 4cm (d).