Since its establishment in 1929, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York has been heralded as one of the most influential modern art museums in the world, with highly famed pieces from the likes of Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali and Claude Monet, just to name a few, to have been exhibited there.
MoMA has played a vital role in developing and collecting modernist art, with their collections offering an overview of modern and contemporary works of architecture, painting, sculpture, photography, electronic media, and more.
Are you after cute company at your dinner table? Pick Erwan Peron's Kipik Toothpick Holder! This clever French designer aims to design universal and unique products that reinvent everyday living, and his charming toothpick display does just that! Resting on the table or conveniently hanging on the edge of a bowl, the hedgehog-shaped holder will definitely reinvent the way you eat your hors d'oeuvres.
With all proceeds from MoMA products sold going directly back into the museum’s programs, you will have a hand in preserving history, while enjoying a piece of functional art for many more years to come.
Kipik Toothpick Holder features:
- An original design by Erwin Peron, exclusively for the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Made in France.
- Made from recyclable ABS plastic.
- Hedgehog-shaped toothpick holder that rests on the table or hangs conveniently on the edge of a bowl.
- 22 toothpicks included.
- All proceeds from the sale of MoMa products goes directly back into the museum’s programs.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a MoMA gift box.
Dimensions: 4.5cm (h) x 4cm (w) x 6.5cm (l).