Since its establishment in 1929, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York has been heralded as one of the most influential modern art museums in the world, with highly famed pieces from the likes of Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali and Claude Monet, just to name a few, to have been exhibited there.
MoMA has played a vital role in developing and collecting modernist art, with their collections offering an overview of modern and contemporary works of architecture, painting, sculpture, photography, electronic media, and more.
Turn eating into an adventure with this whimsical bowl by New York based French artist, Patrick Martinez, who creates drawings, sculptures and installations that are reflections of his concerns for the notions of space, process and shift of perspective.
With all proceeds from MoMA products sold going directly back into the museum’s programs, you will have a hand in preserving history, while enjoying a piece of functional art for many more years to come.
La Maison Inondee Small Bowl features:
- An original design by artist Patrick Martinez, exclusively for the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Made from ceramic.
- A small white bowl featuring a quaint red house on a hill in the centre.
- Can be used as a delightful children’s bowl or a nut bowl.
- All proceeds from the sale of MoMa products goes directly back into the museum’s programs.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a MoMA gift box.
Dimensions: 18cm (d) x 5cm (h).