Since its establishment in 1929, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York has been heralded as one of the most influential modern art museums in the world, with highly famed pieces from the likes of Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali and Claude Monet (just to name a few) to have been exhibited there.
Renowned industrial designer, Gideon Dagan, has had his innovative designs of commercial and consumer products exhibited in MoMA and other museums worldwide. His Perpetual Calendar was created specially by Gideon for the MoMA gift shop. To use this calendar year after year, simply move the magnetic silver ball to mark the month, and the black magnetic ball to mark the day. The distinctive black and silver design makes this calendar a standout in our digital age. You can also use the enclosed hardware to hang the calendar on a wall, or display it on your desktop using the included stand.
With all proceeds from MoMA products sold going directly back into the museum’s programs, you will have a hand in preserving history, while enjoying a piece of functional art for many more years to come.
Perpetual Calendar features:
- An original design by famed industrial designer, Gideon Dagan, for the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Made from injection-moulded plastic and magnets.
- To use, simply move the magnetic silver ball to mark the month and the black magnetic ball to mark the day.
- Calendar can be hung on the wall using hardware (included) or displayed on desktop using a stand (included).
- All proceeds from the sale of MoMa products goes directly back into the museum’s programs.
- Presented as a calendar, wall hardware and desktop stand ensemble in a MoMA gift box.
Colour: Black and Red
Dimensions: 20cm (l) x 13.5cm (w)