Every good party involves some level of chaos, and that’s a good thing! But inevitably in all the hullaballoo you will probably encounter a common party phenomenon:
Hold on a second… is this your wine glass or mine?
That can lead to all sorts of awkward exchanges pertaining to how germophobic each of you are. But what if there were a way to always know which one was your glass, even in a somewhat inebriated state?
Introducing Vinotagz! They’re gorgeous little food-safe silicone rings which you can hook onto your glass stem! Each tag has a different coloured funky pattern on it, so you can always identify which glass is yours. And if you’re short on memory skills, you can even write your name on them with a ballpoint pen (then wipe with a damp cloth to reuse!).
These clever stem-markers also double as napkin rings, and the case they come in clicks nicely around the neck of your wine bottle – so you won’t lose it among the chaos!
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from food-safe silicone.
- Write on them with a ballpoint pen then erase with a damp cloth!
- Design is silk-screened by hand onto the silicone.
- Vinotagz double as napkin rings.
- Storage box clicks around the neck of your wine bottle.
- Presented as a set of six Vinotagz in a Modern Twist box.
- A percentage of the proceeds from the sale of each trivet is donated to help support environmentally friendly organisations.
Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5cm.