For the past two hundred years, Molskine notebooks and diaries have recorded the ideas of some of Europe’s greatest thinkers. Van Gogh, Picasso, Hemingway, Bruce Chatwin – and more – all carried with them their trusty Moleskine notebooks. The iconic works of these great artists all found their first expression upon the pages of a Moleskine.
Towards the end of the twentieth century, the original Moleskine notebooks were no longer made. Much to the dismay of creative souls all over the world…
But now, the Moleskine is back – and it’s better than ever!
Children of the 80s and 90s will no doubt feel very fond of Moleskines Limited Edition Audio Cassette Notebooks. Featuring an embossed, true to life cassette tape in all its obsolete glory on the cover, those who grew up listening to the Pet Shop Boys and Michael Jackson on tape can now relive the glory days. Inside the notebook you'll find this message: "Play with words, rewind memories, fast-forward projects, record ideas, pause to think, stop and enjoy".
Truer words have ne'er been said.
Audio Cassette Large Notebook features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding and textured cover.
- Contains 240 acid-free ruled pages.
- Elastic closure ensures the contents of your notebook are secure.
- An expandable pocket at the back of the book gives you space for any extra pieces of paper you need to keep safe.
- Includes fun cassette tape themed stickers to decorate your notebook with.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 21cm (l).