Moleskine. Legendary notebooks that have belonged to equally as legendary thinkers, including Van Gogh, Picasso, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin (who actually thought up the name “Moleskine”).
Be you a writer, a sketcher, a painter, or just a very busy individual, you’ll find a Moleskine notebook to suit your needs, in a range of fabulous colours, and true to their original form.
Moleskine’s annual diaries are always something to look forward to – especially in 2017, when Moleskin celebrates DC Universe’s most prolific hero, Batman. These hard cover planners will keep your agenda in order with their simple layouts, and you can even customise them with the special Batman-themed stickers!
Batman 2017 Large Hardcover Weekly Notebook Diary features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Hardcover diary with 144 pages.
- Acid-free paper.
- Custom interior and limited edition stickers.
- Personal data and yearly calendars at front.
- Week on one page layout, with the opposite page being used for note-taking.
- Fabric ribbon bookmark.
- Pocket at back for storing receipts, loose papers, etc.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 21cm (h).