A Moleskine notebook isn’t just a notebook. It’s a notebook of legendary proportions!
For the past two centuries, Moleskine notebooks have recorded the ideas of some of Europe’s greatest intellectuals. Van Gogh, Picasso, Earnest Hemingway, Bruce Chatwin and more…they all carried with them their trusty black Moleskine. All their thoughts, ideas, notes, sketches and stories – the iconic works of these great artists all found their first expression upon the pages of a Moleskine notebook.
Originally, Moleskine notebooks were sold at a small Parisian stationary shop, frequented by the avant-garde. But as these great thinkers grew in fame, they began to travel. They – and naturally, their Moleskine notebooks travelled all over the world, and the word quickly spread. Pretty soon, people everywhere wanted a Moleskine. But, towards the end of the twentieth century, the Moleskine notebook was no longer available…
But in 1998, the Moleskine name returned, when a small Milanese stationary shop brought these simple black notebooks back on the market. Now, once again, Moleskine notebooks are travelling the world…
Just goes to show that true legends never die…
Cahier Large Plain Journal Set features:
- Made by hand to exacting specifications in Italy.
- Each journal has a flexible, heavy-duty cardboard cover with visible stitching on the spine.
- 80 plain, un-ruled, acid-free pages inside each journal– the last sixteen pages are detachable, so you can take pages out of your Moleskine without destroying the binding.
- Pocket at the back of each journal holds notes and small stationery.
- Presented as a set of three handy notebooks.
Dimensions: 13cm x 21cm