According to legendary author Aldous Huxley, “For any traveller who has any taste of his own, the only useful guidebook will be the one which he himself has written”.
You’ve gotta admit, the guy’s got a point. If you love to travel, why rely on someone else to tell you where to go and what to do? Bo-ring!! The real fun of travelling lies in discovering all these things (and a few more) for yourself!
Forget Lonely Planet. You can be a travel writer! All you need is your sense of adventure…and your Moleskine City Notebook!
Moleskine’s City Notebooks are just made for travellers – and they’re made for many of the world’s most popular travel destinations. Open one up, and inside, you’ll find coloured, fold-out maps…and lots and lots of blank pages. Moleskine City Notebooks aren’t about telling you where to go. They let you do the discovering yourself – and give you plenty of space to record your travels!
Then, next time you go back (and, believe me, you will) you’ll have all your old notes. Revisit your old haunts. Find new ones. And most of all…have fun!
Travel is all about freedom. Forget what the guidebook says...where do you want to go? Wherever it is, make sure your Moleskine City Notebook is right beside you…
Praha City Notebook features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from acid-free paper.
- Thread-bound binding and hard, textured cover is durable enough to cope with your travels.
- Elastic closure keeps the contents of your notebook secure.
- Compact size.
- 228 pages in total.
- Bus Map and Stop Index.
- 24 pages of zone maps, complete with street index.
- 72 blank pages for your notes and thoughts.
- City File – 96 index pages, divided into subjects, so you can record addresses, recipes, dates, places to stay, places to shop and more. Some tabs can be personalised with your own subjects – blank stickers are included.
- 32 blank, detachable sheets that can easily be ripped out of your Moleskine without damaging other pages.
- Translucent sheets you can lay over the maps included in the Notebook so you can mark times, itineraries, routes and more without permanently marking the maps.
- A pocket at the back of the notebook keeps your notes safe.
- Three colour-coded ribbon bookmarks, so you can find pages you’re looking for in a hurry.
Dimensions: 9.5cm (w) x 14cm (h) x 1.5cm (d).