The history of writing goes back to the dawn of humanity.
In the Stone Age, we carved crude images upon stone walls. Then the
Egyptians gave us papyrus, and in the Middle Ages we took up quill and
parchment to record our history. After centuries of pain-staking
handwritten work, the printing press bloomed as our main means of
production of written material.
Then, in the 19th and 20th centuries, French bookbinders created the first Moleskine.
These legendary notebooks have long been used by equally as legendary
thinkers, including Van Gogh, Picasso, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemmingway
and Bruce Chatwin (whom actually thought up the name “Moleskine”). Be
you a writer, a sketcher, a painter, or just a very busy individual,
you’ll find a Moleskine notebook to suit your needs, in a range of
fabulous colours, and true to their original form.
These notebooks just go to show that true legends never die…
Classic Soft Cover Pocket Ruled Notebook features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Each Moleskine diary is assembled by hand.
- Softer, more flexible cover.
- Contains 192 acid free ruled pages.
- Double thread-bound binding.
- On the inside of the notebook's back cover is an expandable inner pocket.
- Ribbon bookmark helps you keep your place.
- Elastic closure secures your diary shut.
- Great size for your bag.
Colour: Underwater Blue.
Dimensions: 9 x 14cm.