The history of writing goes back to the dawn of humanity.
In the Stone Age, we carved crude images upon stone walls. Then the
Egyptians gave us papyrus, and in the Middle Ages we took up quill and
parchment to record our history. After centuries of pain-staking
handwritten work, the printing press bloomed as our main means of
production of written material.
Then, in the 19th and 20th Centuries, French bookbinders created the first Moleskine.
These legendary notebooks have long been used by equally as legendary
thinkers, including Van Gogh, Picasso, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway
and Bruce Chatwin (whom actually thought up the name “Moleskine”). Be
you a writer, a sketcher, a painter, or just a very busy individual,
you’ll find a Moleskine notebook to suit your needs, in a range of
fabulous colours, and true to their original form.
Gourmet eaters and drinkers can be finicky when it comes to the perfect dish or the perfect bottle…now they can keep track of their tastes within Moleskine’s Gourmet Box Set. Within a large box (which looks just like a giant Moleskine journal, by the way) awaits a recipe journal and a wine journal, which combine with tasting note cards to create the ultimate gastronomic compilation.
Moleskine Gourmet Food & Wine Box Set features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Contains two Moleskine journals, both assembled by hand.
- Contains a two journals – one for recipes and one for wine – both with 240 pages of acid free paper.
- Journals contain different tabbed sections that can be filled out with recipes (including appetisers, mains, desserts and even cocktails), or your favourite wines (including red, white, sparkling and spirits).
- Also includes gourmet notes and tasting cards for both wines and cuisine.
- Smartly presented in a book-like Moleskine gift box.
- Wine Journal – 13 x 21cm.
- Recipe Journal – 10 x 7cm.
- 20 x Gourmet Notes Cards – 21 x 6cm.
- 20 x Wine Tasting Cards – 13 x 10cm.