Ah, the humble Moleskine notebook.
These classic, elegant black notebooks have two centuries of history
behind them. They’ve been the notebook of choice of some of the greatest
minds our world has ever known – like Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso,
Bruce Chatwin, Vincent Van Gogh…and that’s just to name a few. But this new, limited edition Moleskine notebook is something very
Designed in conjunction with Lego, the Lego Moleskine is quite unlike
any other notebook. The front cover is illustrated with a whole bunch of Lego blueprints, and in the bottom left corner there’s a
flat, rectangular piece of Lego attached to the front cover. Whenever you’re struggling for ideas, just
close the cover, find a few pieces of Lego…and build your heart out!
Before long, inspiration will strike, and you can dismantle your little
Moleskine creation and get scribbling again (or you could
just keep building…)
The limited edition Lego Moleskine is, of course, made to the same
exacting standards as every other Moleskine notebook. It even includes a
set of stickers, to help you liven up your notes with a little Lego
We think Hemingway, Picasso and their pals would definitely approve. They might even perhaps have be a little jealous!
Lego Limited Edition Large Plain Notebook features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding with a soft, leather-like cover.
- Limited edition Lego design.
- The front cover bears a small
flat Lego brick, which you can use to attach Lego bricks and minifigures
(not included) when you need a little inspiration.
- 240 plain, acid-free pages.
- An expandable pocket at the back of the notebook gives you somewhere to store little additions to your notebook safely.
- A ribbon bookmark lets you keep track of your page.
- Includes a set of Lego stickers, to help you personalise your notebook.
- An elasticised band ensures the contents of your notebook are secure.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 21cm (l).