Ah, the humble Moleskine notebook.
These classic, elegant black notebooks have two centuries of history behind them. They’ve been the notebook of choice of some of the greatest minds our world has ever known – like Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, Bruce Chatwin, Vincent Van Gogh…and that’s just to name a few.
But this new, limited edition Moleskine notebook is something very
Designed in conjunction with Lego, the Lego Moleskine is quite unlike any other notebook. The front cover is decorated with a charming, embossed Lego Minifigure – and in the bottom left corner, there’s a flat, rectangular piece of Lego attached to the front cover.
With the Lego Moleskine, whenever you’re struggling for ideas, just close the cover, find a few pieces of Lego…and build your heart out! Before long, inspiration will strike, and you can dismantle your little Moleskine creation and get scribbling again.
Or you could
just keep building…
The limited edition Lego Moleskine is, of course, made to the same exacting standards as every other Moleskine notebook. It even includes a set of stickers, to help you liven up your notes with a little Lego colour.
We think Hemingway, Picasso and co would definitely approve. They might even perhaps have be a little jealous!
Lego Notebook features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding with a soft, leathery cover.
- Limited edition Lego design.
- The front cover bears and embossed Lego design, and a small, flat Lego brick, which you can use to attach Lego bricks and minifigures (not included) when you need a little inspiration.
- 192 plain acid-free pages.
- An expandable pocket at the back of the notebook gives you somewhere to store little additions to your notebook safely.
- A ribbon bookmark lets you keep track of your page.
- Includes a set of Lego minifigure stickers, to help you personalise your notebook.
- An elasticised band ensures the contents of your notebook are secure.
Colour: Black and Green.
Dimensions: 9 x 14cm.