For the past two hundred years, Moleskine notebooks and diaries have recorded the ideas of some of Europe’s greatest thinkers. Van Gogh, Picasso, Hemingway, Bruce Chatwin – and more – all carried with them their trusty Moleskine notebooks.
Towards the end of the twentieth century, the original Moleskine notebooks were no longer made. Much to the dismay of creative souls all over the world…
But now, the Moleskine is back – and it’s better than ever!
Whether you’re an artist, a student, a writer, a lawyer, a musician or a plumber, get organised the creative way, with a Moleskine Passions Journal!
With Moleskine, your passion can be nurtured AND well-organised. You’ll have six themed sections to fill in, and six blank, tabbed sections to personalise your passion to perfection! Each Passions Journal is unique with special features like music paper, glossaries, calendars, measurements and upcoming events. There are also 202 stickers included with each journal to further personalise your passion!
So indulge your passions with a Moleskine Passions Journal.
Passions Film Journal features:
- Made by hand to exacting specifications in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding and textured cover.
- Film Journal includes tabbed alphabetical sections to organise information about your favourite movies.
- Contains an extra six blank, tabbed sections to create your own themes.
- Each tabbed section has its own laminated label.
- Film Journal includes a list of international film festivals!
- 202 colourful stickers are included so you can customise your Film Journal to suit your needs.
- Back of journal contains blank pages and an index for your reference.
- Expandable inner pocket lets you keep loose pages.
- Ribbon bookmark lets you keep your place.
- Elastic closure keeps your journal secure.
- Contains 240 acid-free pages.
Dimensions: 13 x 21cm.