A Moleskine notebook isn’t just a notebook. It’s a notebook of legendary proportions!
For the past two centuries, Moleskine notebooks have recorded the ideas of some of Europe’s greatest intellectuals. Van Gogh, Picasso, Earnest Hemingway, Bruce Chatwin and more…they all carried with them their trusty black Moleskine. All their thoughts, ideas, notes, sketches and stories – the iconic works of these great artists found their first expression upon the pages of a Moleskine notebook.
Originally, Moleskine notebooks were sold at a small Parisian stationery shop, frequented by the avant-garde. But as these great thinkers grew in fame, they began to travel. They – and naturally, their Moleskine notebooks travelled all over the world, and the word quickly spread. Pretty soon, people everywhere wanted a Moleskine. But, towards the end of the twentieth century, the Moleskine notebook was no longer available…
But in 1998, the Moleskine name returned, when a small Milanese stationery shop brought these simple black notebooks back on the market. Now, once again, Moleskine notebooks are travelling the world…
Just goes to show that true legends never die…
Passions Wellness Journal features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding with a hard leathery cover.
- Front cover is embossed with an excercise-themed design.
- 240 acid-free, lined pages.
- Collect and organise your passion for food!
- Six themed sections to fill in.
- Six tabbed sections to personalise.
- Features food calendars, food facts, measures and conversions and blank pages.
- Also features six tabbed sections with the labels: Personal Goals, Exercise Log, Diet, General Health, Games/Sport and Inspirations.
- 202 adhesive labels for personalising your journal.
- An expandable pocket at the back of the book gives you space for any extra pieces of paper you need to keep safe.
- Ribbon bookmark lets you mark your page.
- Elastic closure ensures the contents of your notebook are secure.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 21cm (l).