The Moleskine brand may be steeped in history, but they still know how to move with the times.
The makers of the legendary notebooks, favoured by greats such as Ernest Hemmingway, realise that pen and paper isn’t the only way that writers make their mark nowadays. Alas, all-powerful digital technology has become the mode of choice for self-expression the world over.
But just because you carry a range of digital tools, that doesn’t mean you can’t look like a dapper dilettante poet in the process. The Moleskine Shell is a hard zipper case for all the digital accessories you need to keep safe and organised, from your digital camera to your eReader. Made from beautiful but tough water-repellant material, it has a terry-fabric lining and a versatile mesh pocket on the interior for holding smaller items.
And for all the times your digital technology fails, (or you just feel like going old-school), Moleskine have even included a little notebook for you as well.
Technology is no match for the legend of Moleskine.
eReader Shell Features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from soft-touch durable and water-repellant material.
- Detachable and self-standing internal panel, which can also be used separately.
- Ideal for storing your eReader.
- Features soft terry fabric interior lining (which can be used for attaching Moleskine multi-purpose cases).
- Interior also features one mesh pockets for cables and accessories.
- Double zipper closure with rubber pulls.
- Compact size is ideal for travelling.
- Headphone cord opening.
- Includes one Moleskine blank page mini notebook.
- Compatible with a variety of eReaders including: Kindle 2 and 3, Samsung Galaxy P1000, Blackberry Playbook.
Colour: Black with Orange Zipper.
Dimensions: 25 x 15 x 4cm.