A Moleskine notebook isn’t just a notebook. It’s a notebook of legendary proportions!
For the past two centuries, Moleskine notebooks have recorded the ideas of some of Europe’s greatest intellectuals. Van Gogh, Picasso, Earnest Hemingway, Bruce Chatwin and more…they all carried with them their trusty black Moleskine. All their thoughts, ideas, notes, sketches and stories – the iconic works of these great artists all found their first expression upon the pages of a Moleskine notebook.
Now, to celebrate the band who changed rock and roll forever and whose influence expanded beyond the musical realm, Moleskine has released their limited edition The Beatles collection. Defined by the psychedelic covers that draw inspiration from the Fab Four and their 1968 song, 'Yellow Submarine', The Beatles notebook range is the perfect gift for any avid Beatles fan (even if that person is you).
The Beatles Yellow Submarine Large Ruled Notebook features:
- Made by hand to exacting specifications in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding and hard, textured cover.
- 240 acid-free, lined pages.
- An expandable pocket at the back of the book gives you space for any extra pieces of paper you need to keep safe.
- Limited edition.
- Custom interior with limited edition stickers.
- Ribbon bookmark lets you mark your page.
- Elastic closure ensures the contents of your notebook are secure.
Design: Yellow Submarine.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 21cm (l).