The history of writing goes back to the dawn of humanity.
In the Stone Age, we carved crude images upon stone walls. Then the
Egyptians gave us papyrus, and in the Middle Ages we took up quill and
parchment to record our history. After centuries of pain-staking
handwritten work, the printing press bloomed as our main means of
production of written material.
Then, in the 19th and 20th Century, French bookbinders created the first Moleskine.
These legendary notebooks have long been used by equally as legendary
thinkers, including Van Gogh, Picasso, Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway
and Bruce Chatwin (who actually thought up the name “Moleskine”). Be
you a writer, a sketcher, a painter, or just a very busy individual,
you’ll find a Moleskine notebook to suit your needs, in a range of
fabulous colours, and true to their original form.
For the avid traveller comes the Traveller’s Box Set – a large blue notebook that opens up to reveal that it’s not a notebook at all! Instead, you’ll find two Moleskine luggage tags, along with a Moleskine Travel Journal. This book makes a fantastic accompaniment to your trip, being filled with tabbed sections to personalise, checklists, calendars, travel information, budget and trip planners and much more…
Moleskine Traveller's Box Set features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Each Moleskine diary is assembled by hand.
- Contains a Moleskine Travel Journal; 240 acid-free pages and expandable inner pocket.
- Travel Journal contains themed sections to fill in, tabbed sections to personalise, checklists, calendars, travel information, budget and trip planners and more.
- Also includes 202 adhesive labels for personalising your journal.
- Two black luggage tags, with personal information sections for you to fill out.
- Smartly presented in a book-like Moleskine gift box.
- Travel Journal – 13cm x 21cm.
- 2 x Luggage Tags – 9.5cm x 6cm.