Mor is most certainly one of the country’s best-loved beauty and home
fragrance names, imbued with exquisite perfumes and elegant designs all
wrapped up in gorgeous packaging.
Oceans apart and countries in-between, Mor’s Correspondence collection
is inspired by an era where a delicately wrapped package was they only
essence of connection. With a glorious range of naturally-infused
skincare products, candles and reed diffusers, this is a collection
bound to create some memories.
Feminine, alluring and soft, Cyclamen and Tuberose makes a lovely
addition to a range of Correspondence body care and home fragrance
products. Layering jasmine petals upon sweet pineapple and a hint of
sandalwood, this scent is rounded out with classic musk, for an
uplifting white floral synthesis.
Correspondence Cyclamen Tuberose Hand Cream features:
- Made in Australia.
- Contains glycerin to help improve, protect and hydrate the skin.
- Enhanced with rooibos extract that has antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits.
- Infused with Pomegranate that regenerates, protects and firms the skin.
- Enriched with chamomile and vitamin E that soothes and heals.
- Contains coconut and rosehip oils to smooth, regenerate and moisturise.
- Mor products are not tested on animals.
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Mor Correspondence tube.