Mor, the Hindi word for Peacock. Just like the peacock for which it was named, Mor products are unique, regal and just a little bit showy…
Oceans apart and countries in-between, Mor’s Correspondence collection is inspired by an era where a delicately wrapped package was the very essence of connection. This collection embraces the early practices of sending parcels and is scented with warm, refreshing aromas of the bounties of earth.
Romantic and enchanting, the Kashmir Petals range fills the atmosphere with the lingering aroma of kashmir petals and bergamot. It is then enriched with delicate notes of orchid, magnolia blossom, sandalwood and geranium for a truly feminine fragrance. Presented with traditional trimmings of parchment, rubber bands and ink markings, this is one luxurious parcel you’ll be delighted to receive.
Kashmir Petals Hand & Body Wash features:
- Made in Australia.
- Contains glycerin to help improve, protect and hydrate the skin.
- Enhanced with rooibos extract that has antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits.
- Infused with pomegranate that regenerates, protects and firms the skin.
- Enriched with chamomile that soothes and heals.
- Scented with a kashmir petals and bergamot, blended with delicate orchid and magnolia blossom. layered upon woody notes of sandalwood and geranium.
- Mor products are not tested on animals.
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Mor Correspondence pump bottle.
Fragrance: Kasmir Petals.