Mor, the Hindi word for Peacock. Just like the peacock for which it was named, Mor products are unique, regal and just a little bit showy…
Oceans apart and countries in-between, Mor’s Correspondence collection is inspired by an era where a delicately wrapped package was the very essence of connection. This collection embraces the early practices of sending parcels and is scented with warm, refreshing aromas of the bounties of earth.
With warm and mesmerising blend of Oriental woods and cardamom, the Pepperberry Cardamom range is truly intoxicating. It is then enriched with subtle notes of cranberry, cassis and red pepperberry for a sweet finishing touch. Presented with traditional trimmings of parchment, rubber bands and ink markings, this is one luxurious parcel you’ll be delighted to receive.
Pepperberry Cardamon Hand Cream features:
- Made in Australia.
- Contains glycerin to help improve, protect and hydrate the skin.
- Enhanced with rooibos extract that has antioxidants and anti-ageing benefits.
- Infused with Pomegranate that regenerates, protects and firms the skin.
- Enriched with chamomile and vitamin E that soothes and heals.
- Contains coconut and rosehip oils to smooth, regenerate and moisturise.
- Scented with warming Oriental woods and cardamon, which are sweetened with subtle hints of cranberry and accentuated with deep aromas of cassis and red pepperberry.
- Mor products are not tested on animals.
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Mor Correspondence tube.
Fragrance: Pepperberry Cardamon.