Mor, the Hindi word for Peacock. Just like the peacock for which it was
named, Mor products are unique, regal and just a little bit showy…
Oceans apart and countries in-between, Mor’s Correspondence collection is inspired by an era where a delicately wrapped package was the very essence of connection. With a glorious range of skincare products, candles and reed diffusers, it is a collection that embraces the early practices of sending parcels with the traditional trimmings of parchment, rubber bands and ink markings.
Oriental woods and cardamom warm the mesmerising Pepperberry Cardamon scent. This intoxicating fragrance is then sweetened with subtle
hints of cranberry and accentuated with the rich deep aromas of cassis
and red pepperberry.
And what better way to spread this lovely fragrance, than with a
Correspondence Reed Diffuser? Within the glass bottle, you’ll find an
oil based formula that allows for a generous and long-lasting veil of
fragrance, as well as five rattan reed sticks that assist in spreading
this delightful veil even further.
Correspondence Pepperberry Cardamom Reed Diffuser features:
- Made in Australia.
- Bottle made from glass, with rattan reeds.
- Fragrance oil is made from a premium blend of natural vegetable based ethanol.
- Oil based formula allows a stronger scent throw and better performance on your diffuser.
- Rattan reed sticks allow the fragrance oil to travel up the reed and efficiently fragrance the room.
- Mor products are not tested on animals.
- Presented in a Mor gift box.
Height: 24cm (approximate, with reeds inserted).