Mor, the Hindi word for Peacock. Just like the peacock for which it was named, Mor products are unique, regal and just a little bit showy…
Oceans apart and countries in-between, Mor’s Correspondence collection is inspired by an era where a delicately wrapped package was the very essence of connection. This collection embraces the early practices of sending parcels and is scented with warm, refreshing aromas of the bounties of earth.
Sparkling and intense, Mor’s Sencha Verbena range is scented with a refreshing combination of sencha verbena, lemongrass and eucalyptus. The energising concoction is then finished with crisp clementine and meyer lemon to create a fragrance that evokes fond memories of spring.
Sencha Verbena Soap Bar features:
- Made in Australia.
- Triple-milled for a creamier, more luxurious lather.
- Contains glycerin to help improve, protect and hydrate the skin.
- Moisturising vitamin E and shea butter soothe and firm the skin.
- Contains coconut and rosehip oils to smooth, regenerate and moisturise.
- Scented with the fruity lemon bouquet of sencha verbena, which is enriched with calming notes of lemongrass and eucalyptus, and finished with clementine and meyer lemon.
- Mor products are not tested on animals.
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Mor Correspondence tube.
Fragrance: Sencha Verbena.