Interesting things can happen in the back seat of Indian taxis…
Mor Cosmetics was born when Dianna and Deon, Mor’s founders, were travelling around New Dehli in the back of a cab, discussing their new business idea, when they spotted a street sign reading “Mor” – Hindi for Peacock. Inspiration struck.
That was in May, 2001. Now, Mor’s beautiful, luxurious collection of fragrant goodies are worn and adored by fans all over the world. Just like the peacock for which it’s named, Mor is unique, lovely…and, yes, just a little bit showy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course.
Now you can turn your beauty ritual in to something special - something luxurious.
Discover Lychee Flower Hand Cream Festive Bon Bon features:
- Made in Australia.
- Discover Lychee Flower Hand Cream festive bon bon.
- Contains sesame seed oil to soften and hydrate the skin, and glycerine to protect dry skin.
- Fragranced with lychee, lime and orange, enriched with rose, jasmine, ripe berries, cedar wood and green woods.
- Paraben and sulphate free.
- No Mor products are tested on animals.
- Presented in an exquisite Mor bon bon.
Fragrance: Lychee Flower.