Interesting things can happen in the back seat of Indian taxis…
Mor Cosmetics was born when Dianna and Deon, Mor’s founders, were travelling around New Dehli in the back of a cab, discussing their new business idea, when they spotted a street sign reading “Mor” – Hindi for Peacock. Inspiration struck.
That was in May, 2001. Now, Mor’s beautiful, luxurious collection of fragrant goodies are worn and adored by fans all over the world. Just like the peacock for which it’s named, Mor is unique, lovely…and, yes, just a little bit showy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course.
The Mor Essentials collection is a sensuous and sexy range of body care and scented candles and diffusers perfect for bringing out your inner starlet. With a selection of beautiful fusion fragrances – including Sugar Rose, Tiger Lily, Basil Grape and Honey Nectar – each product in this range is designed to pamper and delight, and make you feel oh-so feminine!
After all, every woman needs the little essentials in life…
Basil Grape Hand Cream features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Scent is composed of sweet summer grapes married with notes of fresh basil and soft violet.
- Contains conditioning agents of glycerin and coconut oil to leave skin feeling soft and supple.
- Enriched with nourishing and soothing aloe vera, shea and cocoa seed butters.
- Contains sesame seed oil and vitamins A and E to rejuvenate the skin.
- Perfectly sized for the handbag or as a travel hand cream.