Mor, the Hindi word for Peacock. Just like the peacock for which it was
named, Mor products are unique, regal and just a little bit showy…
Oceans apart and countries in-between, Mor’s Correspondence collection
is inspired by an era where a delicately wrapped package was they only
essence of connection. With a glorious range of skincare products,
candles and reed diffusers, it is a collection that embraces the early
practices of sending parcels with the traditional trimmings of
parchment, rubber bands and ink markings.
Pure and intense, the fruity lemon bouquet of sencha verbena is
energised with the fresh calming scents of lemongrass and eucalyptus in
Mor's Sencha Verbena fragrance. The relaxing concoction is then
finished with the stimulating crisp citrus aromas of clementine and
And what better way to spread this lovely fragrance, than with a
Correspondence Reed Diffuser? Within the glass bottle, you’ll find an
oil based formula that allows for a generous and long-lasting veil of
fragrance, as well as five rattan reed sticks that assist in spreading
this delightful veil even further.
Correspondence Sencha Verbena Reed Diffuser features:
- Made in Australia.
- Bottle made from glass, with rattan reeds.
- Fragrance oil is made from a premium blend of natural vegetable based ethanol.
- Oil based formula allows a stronger scent throw and better performance on your diffuser.
- Rattan reed sticks allow the fragrance oil to travel up the reed and efficiently fragrance the room.
- Mor products are not tested on animals.
- Presented in a Mor gift box.
Height: 24cm (approximate, with reeds inserted).