Interesting things can happen in the back seat of Indian taxis…
Mor Cosmetics was born when Dianna and Deon, Mor’s founders, were travelling around New Dehli in the back of a cab, discussing their new business idea, when they spotted a street sign reading “Mor” – Hindi for Peacock. Inspiration struck.
That was in May, 2001. Now, Mor’s beautiful, luxurious collection of fragrant goodies are worn and adored by fans all over the world. Just like the peacock for which it’s named, Mor is unique, lovely…and, yes, just a little bit showy. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course.
Now you can turn your beauty ritual in to something special - something luxurious.
Travel Kashmir Petals Duo Set features:
- Made in Australia.
- 2 piece set containing Correspondence Kashmir Petals Hand Cream and Triple Milled Soap
- Hand Cream is infused with pomegranate to regenerate, protect and firm the skin. It is enhanced with rooibos extract and enriched with chamomile and vitamin E to sooth and heal the skin and scented with Kashmir petals and bergamot, orchid and macadamia blossom, sandalwood and geranium.
- Soap is triple milled for a luxurious, creamy lather and contains vitamin E and shea butter to soothe and nourish your skin, with Kashmir and orchid for a soft aroma.
- No Mor products are tested on animals.
- Presented in an exquisite Mor tin.
- Correspondence Kashmir Petals Hand Cream – 100ml..
- Correspondence Kashmir Petals Triple Milled Soap Bar – 180g.