You might think that by adding a title to an inanimate object, it might
make that object look a little silly…but you should never underestimate
Mr Ice Bucket.
As smooth and as suave as the name sounds, these ice buckets have been made
by hand in the United States of America for over fifty years now, making
them the oldest continuously manufactured ice buckets in the world. So
you know that they’re going to be good at keeping your champagne cool,
and look stylish while doing it, too.
The interior walls of each ice bucket help to keep champagne, ice and
other drinks cool with double-walled insulation, which also helps to
prevent condensation on the exterior walls. And with a wide array of
designs to choose from, you can match your Mr Ice Bucket to the
See? Never underestimate Mr Ice Bucket.
World Map Ice Bucket features:
- Handmade in the United States of America.
- Exterior of protective plastic over an antique-look map illustration, with metal-look accents.
- Double walled insulated interior.
- Includes a pair of stainless steel ice tongs.
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Dimensions: 20 x 26cm.