If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re exposing your family to every day, well…you’re not alone.
Some time ago, Murchison-Hume appeared with the world’s very first
collection of premium organic cleaning products. This “everything
friendly” range of cleaning products was the brainchild of Sydney
mother, former fashion editor, and total eco-legend, Max Kater. Now,
Murchison-Hume have branched in to other household areas, out in order
to create a very special range of products just for the furry members of
Murchison-Hume’s Best in Show range is dedicated to all canine
companions, and uses the same all-natural attitude that gave
Murchison-Hume the tick of approval in the first place. These products
are kind on dogs’ sensitive skin, and of course they all carry a
The Best in Show Moisturising Shampoo is just the thing your critters need to stay clean and comfortable. Free of nasty sulphates, this shampoo is instead enriched with essential oils of lavender and peppermint, which work together to calm dry, itchy skin. These oils also help to maintain and lustrous coat, and repels fleas and ticks too!
Because we all love our fur babies!
Best In Show Moisturising Shampoo features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Refreshing, clean fragrances.
- 100% naturally-derived ingredients – absolutely nothing nasty!
- Essential oils of lavender and peppermint work together to calm
dry, itchy skin and maintain and lustrous coat.
- Naturally repels fleas and ticks.
- Murchison-Hume’s brown, apothecary-style bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.