If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning products is the brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything when it comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous recyclable vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all natural scents – which means you can get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask!
Murchison-Hume even have a product to help you wash the dishes. Their Heirloom Dishwashing Liquid cleans dishes with the help of a clever blend of plant-based ingredients. And, if you use it regularly, it’ll also improve the condition of your drains, eliminating those strange odours that hang around kitchen sinks.
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green at the same time.
Heirloom Dishwashing Liquid Refill features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable, and 99.99% natural.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- Murchison-Hume’s brown, apothecary-style bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Use to refill your pre-existing bottle of cleaner.
Scent: White Grapefruit.
Volume: 1 Litre.