If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning products is the brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything when it comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous recyclable vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all natural scents – which means you can get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask!
Keep your favourite outfits looking sharper than a serpent’s tooth – without having to dash to the dry cleaners every spare weekend. All you need is Murchison-Hume’s Garment Groom. This little bottle of magic is just what you need to remove those annoying little stains from your clothes. Or, lightly misted over your garment, it’ll completely freshen your favourite jacket or skirt.
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green at the same time.
Garment Groom features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- 99.99% natural.
- Murchison-Hume’s brown, apothecary-style bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Scent: White Grapefruit.