If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium
organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning
products is the
brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total
eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything when it
comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous recyclable
vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all natural
scents – which means you can
get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask!
It’s a universal truth – the boys’ loo always smells so
worse than the ladies’ room. If you’re living with a barrage of boys, or
you’re just looking for a way to keep your bathroom nice and fresh,
Murchison-Hume’s Boys’ Bathroom Cleaner has what it takes to tackle the
grottiest and grimiest of bathrooms.
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green at the same time.
Boys’ Bathroom Cleaner features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable, and 99.99% natural.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- Presented in a brown bottle made from glass, with a pump top; 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Fragrance: Original Fig.